Wow! Six years into podcasting and the 265 episodes of this show have been downloaded 8.7 million times across 204 different countries. Today we are celebrating our podcast-iversary with a “best-of” show featuring clips from your favorite episodes.
We’re also featuring testimonials from listeners who share how the podcast has helped them not mom alone. Like these quotes from moms:
This podcast has really become my one-stop show for all things parenting. I love how you cover such a wide range of topics and how all of your guests are filled with grace and grounded in God’s word and his truth.
It has totally changed my perspective on motherhood. I’ve gone from feeling quite frustrated and alone to knowing that other moms are dealing with the same things. I don’t feel quite so lonely. All the encouragement is really changing my life.
Thanks so much for listening to the Don’t Mom Alone podcast. I’m thankful it’s made an impact in your lives. When I started this six years ago, I couldn’t imagine where it would take me. As for the future? Well, we’ll just have to see where God takes us!
Special shout-out thanks to my production team–Sarah-Jane Menefee and Rachael Jamison. Could NOT produce this show each week without their help!
Special Production Help from Airr:
Ever wanted to share a specific quote or clip from your favorite podcast with a friend, but didn’t know how? This week’s sponsor, Airr, solves that problem by making it simple to share clips from specific episodes. Here’s an example:
I’m going to start featuring listeners “airr quotes” in my Monday email. Make sure you go to https://www.airr.io/dontmomalone to sign up and start listening and quoting.
- Announcing the God Centered Mom Podcast :: Leslie Johnson [Ep 1]
- The Enneagram and Motherhood :: Suzanne Stabile [Ep 232]
- Become Fully Alive–Mind, Body, and Spirit :: Susie Larson [Ep 218]
- Shame, Perfectionism and Smiling Depression :: Misty Persefield and Stephanie Coker [Ep 154]
- Motherhood, Career, and Identity :: Kat Armstrong [Ep 171]
- Women Can Be All-In for Jesus :: Kat Armstrong [Ep 253]
- Overcoming Barriers to Sexual Intimacy :: Nancy Houston [Ep 206]
- Habits of a Healthy Marriage :: Paul David Tripp [Ep 234]
- What’s Your “Wifestyle” ? :: Jen Weaver [Ep 155]
- All of Kirk Martin’s Podcasts Episodes
- 10 Ways to Stop Meltdowns and Arguments :: Kirk Martin [Ep 139]
- Grace-Based Discipline :: Karis Kimmel Murray [Ep 150]
- All of Paul David Tripp’s Podcast Episodes
Featured Sponsor: Phonics Museum
When your child enters the Phonics Museum, a learning adventure full of games, stories, and art awaits! With a clever mix of lessons, activities, games, and sing-along songs, young learners won’t get bored at Phonics Museum. Taking a “tools of learning” approach, the app helps establish a strong foundation of reading for children through a complete commitment to a phonics approach. Join Wendy, William, Percival and Miss Biddle, the museum curator on a reading adventure as they explore the Phonics Museum, sing songs, and play games with the living artwork in the museum. It’s an experience you’ll never forget!
You can try the Phonics Museum today for free by signing up for the 2 Week Free Trial. Just download the app in the iOS App store (currently not available in Android)
Featured Sponsor: Kids Faith Krate
Kids Faith Krate is a monthly craft subscription box to help cultivate your child’s faith! Every month your family will receive a new box (or Krate as they call them) filled with weekly family Bible lessons and coordinating crafts. Kids Faith Krate provides convenience, fun, and gives direction in family discipleship. Their Krates target ages 4-10, and there’s an option to include craft supplies for up to 3 children. Go to www.kidsfaithkrate.com (“krate” is spelled with a K) and use the code mentioned in the middle of the podcast to get $10 off any subscription!