Have you ever questioned the roles you find yourself in, wondering if you were made for more? Jo Saxton found herself in that position a few years (and two babies) into her marriage. She shares her struggle to own her calling and gifting, choose to work outside the home, and how her family thrived when she let go of fear.
Fear is not our friend. It has these aggressive ways that intimidate you and it has these quiet ways where you just don’t do things and you don’t know that that kind of checking out. It is a fear-based thing because it’s so automatic. You don’t even call it fear anymore. They’re just the things you don’t do and the ideas you don’t entertain anymore.
Now as a leadership coach and speaker, Jo affirms that God designed women for influence and impact. In her new book, Ready to Rise, she shares meaningful wisdom from her journey to leadership and shares information to empower other women to leaders in their own communities.
Connect with Jo:
- Website: www.josaxton.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/1josaxton
- Instagram: @josaxton
- Coaching with Jo [WEBSITE]
- Ready to Rise [BOOK]
- Little Passports– littlepassports.com use code DMA for 15% off
- Story Worth — storyworth.com/dma for $10 off
- SkyLight Frame — skylightframe.com use code DMA for $10 off