With the current global pandemic, we are all together more than ever and it’s causing friction in our relationship with our spouse and kids. Back by popular demand, Paul David Tripp is here to answer your parenting and marriage questions and give us hope for how God can grow good things in our families during this challenging time.
“One of the things that I’ve tried to keep in mind as we’re going through this unprecedented thing is what the cross of Jesus Christ teaches us. God can produce very good things out of very bad things. So I want to ask the question, what is the good that God wants for my marriage and my parenting out of this?”
We talk about building trust and unity in a marriage, making a plan with your spouse for parenting and discipline and the three stages of parenting from a Gospel perspective. It’s my hope that this episode will fill you with fresh faith for what is possible in your family.
Connect with Paul David Tripp:
- Gospel Parenting :: Paul David Tripp [Ep 176]
- Opportunity vs. Disruption :: Paul David Tripp [Ep 212]
- Habits of a Healthy Marriage :: Paul David Tripp [Ep 234]
- Family.paultripp.com — Two Life-Changing Conferences on Marriage and Parenting– 8 videos– On-Demand Access
- Exploring the Bible Together –now through May 18, 2020, Don’t Mom Alone listeners can pick up a copy of Exploring the Bible Together along with a selection of ESV children’s Bibles for 40% off with a free Crossway+ membership. For more information, visit crossway.org/DMA6.
- Thrive Market — Go to ThriveMarket.com/DMA. Join today and you’ll get up to twenty dollars in shopping credit toward your first order.