On a recent Instagram survey I learned that 68% of y’all have experienced broken friendships. I knew we needed an episode to help.
The last year has not been easy for any of us. So many things in our lives changed in response to the pandemic, political and racial tensions, and the loneliness of quarantine life. In the midst of everything, it has been hard to keep friendships healthy.
Licensed professional counselor Shundria Riddick is here to walk us through some healthy ways to work toward reconciliation and how to know when to walk away from friendship that is hurtful. We talk about setting healthy boundaries, having clarifying conversations, and how to analyze the health of relationships.
Connect with Shundria:
- Website: shundriariddick.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/shundriariddick
- Instagram: @shundriariddick
- Relax Relate Release Group Therapy with Shundria
- [Ep 159] Healing Friendship Wounds :: Lisa-Jo Baker
- [Ep 289] Strengthening Our Friendships :: Susan Seay
- Rothys—Check out all the amazing shoes, bags and masks available right now at Rothys.com/DMA.
- Thrive Market—Join Thrive Market today to get 25% off your first order AND an exclusive FREE gift! The ONLY way to get this offer is by going to Thrive Market.com/DMA.