There is often a disconnect from what we read in scripture and how we experience life. God say, “I have not given you a spirit of fear,” but we keenly feel fear and anxiety. We know that God has taken away our sins, but we still feel like it comes between us and hearing His voice.
One powerful way to work towards freedom in these areas is through a biblically-based program of inner healing prayer. My guest Jennifer Barnett of Freedom Prayer joins me to talk about inner healing prayer or freedom prayer, a powerful process that helps restore individuals to a more fruitful and fulfilling walk with God.
Inner healing prayer is its own sort of type of prayer. If you’re not familiar with it, we would say it’s some really intentional time devoted to allowing God to remove anything that would hinder someone from a full abiding relationship with him. That could look like sin, wounding, ungodly beliefs, or lies that we believe about ourselves, God or other people.
My experience with inner healing prayer has been so powerful and I believe it can be for you too. For more information on Freedom Prayer visit their website at https://freedomprayer.org.
Connect with Freedom Prayer:
- Website: freedomprayer.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/freedomresources
- Freedom Tools [BOOK]
- Listening to the Lord :: Kelsey Phillips [PODCAST]
- Praying as God’s Daughters :: Molly Rhodes [PODCAST]
- FabFitFun — get $10 off your first box with the code DMA10 at www.FabFitFun.com
- BetterHelp—DMA listeners get 10% off your first month of secure online professional counseling at better help.com/DMA