In a world of increasing chaos, we crave certainty. We “know” the answer lies in some good disciplines like daily time with God. How can you step into a habit of studying God’s Word with consistency and success, even when your daily rhythms are upside down?
Let’s turn Bible study from a “should do” into a vibrant, life-giving way to get the Word into your heart. Our guest this week, Bible teacher Katie Orr, will encourage you in practical and approachable ways so that you can open God’s Word and be fed.
We talk through the stops on Katie’s “Bible Study Boulevard” – an assessment you can take on her website to help you figure out just where you are on your Bible study journey. Identifying your “stop” can help you adopt methods you can use right where you are, right now to connect with God and know Him more. Her online community at www.biblestudyhub.com is a place where women can connect and receive training, encouragement, and accountability to enjoy God’s word. She is even offering Don’t Mom Alone listeners a special on her 5 Days to Better Bible Study Course to jump start your study!
Connect with Katie:
- Website: katieorr.me
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thekatieorr
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thekatieorr
- Books by Katie Orr – Secrets of the Happy Soul
- FOCUSed15 Bible Studies
- Katie’s Episode from 2015 (Ep 101)
- 5 Days to Better Bible Study
- Bible Study Boulevard
- Bible Recap
- YouVersion App
- Bible Project
- E. Randolph Richards Misreading the Bible with Western Eyes: Removing Cultural Blinders to Better Understand the Bible
- Athena Club: Show your skin you care with the Athena Club Razor Kit! Sign up today and you’ll get 20% off your first order! Go to Athenaclub.com and use the promo code dma.
- Stitch Fix: Get started today by filling out your free style quiz at StitchFix.com/DMA and take advantage of free shipping and returns.
- Uncommon Goods: To get 15% off your next gift go to UncommonGoods.com/dma. Don’t miss this limited time offer.