Let’s have some “real talk” and think about our faith in action when it comes to our neighbors, even when they are different. This conversation will help you think about being more open and welcoming and train your children to do the same.
Our guest this week, author Trillia Newbell, encourages us in the message of James chapter two – love for others that doesn’t show favoritism to those who look or think or act like us. Her book, The Big Wide Welcome, illustrates how the love of Christ sees and welcomes others for who they are and how we should do the same. Trillia is a wife, mom, author, and speaker whose writings address and encourage our faith, our families, and the culture around us
Connect with Trillia Newbell:
- Website: https://trillianewbell.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrilliaNewbell
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trillianewbell/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/trillianewbell
- Ep 282 Many Hues, One Humanity :: Dr. Lucretia Berry
- Ep 261 Racial Healing Starts with You :: Latasha Morrison
- Ep 198 A Declaration of Interdependence :: Sharifa Stevens
- Ep 216 Help Your Children Embrace Differences :: Dorena Williamson
- Ep 327 Exploring Global Cultures at Home ;; Dorina Lazo Gilmore-Young
- Thrive Market–Join today to get 40% off your first order AND a FREE gift at ThriveMarket.com/DMA.
- Indeed–Start hiring right now with a $75 sponsored job credit to upgrade your job post at Indeed.com/DMA. Offer valid through March 31st. Need to hire? You need Indeed.
- PrepDish–The founder Allison is offering listeners a free 2-week trial to try it out. You can’t beat that. Check out prepdish.com/dma for this amazing deal.