The kitchen. It can be a place of glorious delight or it can be a place of burnt despair. Whether it’s mostly delight or mostly disaster for you, it’s often a place of frustration. Everyone is hungry and needs something all the time or everyone is refusing to eat; there isn’t enough space or you feel like a pinball trying to get people what they need.
Enter Kendra Adachi, aka The Lazy Genius. She’s here to help you be a genius at what matters and lazy about what doesn’t and she’s at it again, this time in the kitchen. She gives you permission, she helps you analyze and streamline, but most importantly she’s offering you a middle ground – the space between perfection and hot-mess, where you can love your people well with those important moments at the table but not be overwhelmed with how to get there. (Spoiler alert: we can apply these principles to the rest of our lives too!)
Kendra is a wife, mom, and author. Her latest book, The Lazy Genius Kitchen: Have What You Need, Use What You Have, and Enjoy it Like Never Before releases May 3, 2022.
Connect with Kendra Adachi:
- Website: https://www.thelazygeniuscollective.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thelazygeniuscollective
- Instagram: @thelazygenius
- Podcast: The Lazy Genius Podcast
- The Lazy Genius Kitchen: Have What You Need, Use What You Have, and Enjoy it Like Never Before
- The Hub of all Lazy Genius Information – https://www.thelazygeniuscollective.com/
- Choose What Matters to You :: Kendra Adachi [Ep 293]
- Which Type of Rest Do You Need :: Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith [Ep 209]
- Owning Your Motherhood :: Erin Moon and Courtney Cleveland [Ep 325]
- Ana Luisa. Make Mom’s Day and treat her to new jewelry pieces with Ana Luisa’s Buy One, Get One 40% OFF sale! One piece for her, and one piece for you at shop.analuisa.com/alone.
- Pair Eyewear. Go to paireyewear.com/DMA for 15% off your first purchase.
- Caraway Home. Take 10% off your next purchase at VisitCarawayhome.com/DMA