Marriage is like riding a bike with no training wheels – you have to keep pedaling to stay up. There’s no easy downhill, no coasting. It’s worth it, but it’s work. Add a kid or a few in there with work and bills and activities and it’s easy for us to stop the pedaling of intentionality that builds a strong marriage.
My guest this week is Kimberly Beam Holmes and without God’s intervention and her parents’ commitment to do the hard work of repairing their broken marriage she wouldn’t be alive! Now she is committed to helping couples build strong relationships through the organization her father started, Marriage Helper. They are passionate about situations that feel hopeless and she encourages us that while growing a healthy marriage isn’t simplistic, there are simple places for us to start.
Connect with Kimberly Beam Holmes:
- Website: https://marriagehelper.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarriageHelper/
- Instagram: @marriagehelper @kimberlybeamholmes
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@marriagehelper
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/marriagehelper
- Sinners Married to Sinners – How God Refines Us :: Cheryl Scruggs and Jae Carpenter [Ep 195]
- Habits of a Healthy Marriage :: Paul David Tripp [Ep 234]