Do you view other moms as collaborators or competitors? Whether it’s our achievements or our difficulties we often compare ourselves to other moms rather than come alongside them (or even celebrate them – gasp!).
My guests this week say it this way – “[we] are committed to choosing collaboration over competition and running far from that scarcity mentality that there’s just not enough at the table. Instead, we’re just building a bigger table.”
Jessica is the founder of Noonday Collections and her business partner Liz Bohannon founded Sseko and they are joining forces to become the world’s largest fair-trade fashion selling brand. They encourage us that joining together as moms doesn’t deplete our resources but actually multiplies them.
Connect with Liz and Jessica:
- Website: https://www.noondaycollection.com https://ssekodesigns.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noondaycollection https://www.facebook.com/ssekodesigns
- Instagram: @jessicahonegger @lizbohannon @noondaycollection @ssekodesigns
- Twitter: @noondaystyle
- Become an Ambassador! (Get a heart to heart necklace AND join Liz, Jessica and I for a virtual happy hour!!) Sign up here and in the drop down menu on how you were connected select “Don’t Mom Alone”.
- Noonday Collection https://www.noondaycollection.com
- The Best of You: Break Free From Painful Patterns, Mend Your Past, and Discover Your True Self in God by Dr. Alison Cook
- Winning Together as Co-Laborers :: Heather MacFadyen[Ep 367]
- Be Vulnerable, Find Your People :: Jennie Allen [Ep 354]
- Relationships You Need to Be the Mom You Want to Be :: Heather MacFadyen [Ep 341]
- Friendship is Hard :: Amy Weatherly and Jess Johnston [Ep 350]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at heathermacfadyen.com/sponsors.