“Deck the Halls with Chaos and Unmet Expectations” – not the traditional words to the song but maybe more accurate?
Advent is celebrating Jesus coming into our everyday life, meeting us humans in the spaces where we are. My guest this week, Mindy Rives, reminds us that our activities to celebrate Advent should be just that – woven into our everyday life. But so often we get buried in “failed” activities or the season zooms past us.
Mindy’s excellent planning tool, Advent Prep Club, will help you find all sorts of activities from free or inexpensive things to more involved activities, with plenty of space to add in your holiday traditions.
Connect with Mindy Rives:
- Website: https://adventprepclub.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adventprepclub
- Instagram: @adventprepclub
- DMA Discount Code for 15 % off Advent Prep Club: DONTMOMALONE
- Celebrating Advent :: Tsh Oxenreider [Ep 305]
- Christmas Traditions with Little Ones :: Jacki Rucksdashel [Ep 142]
- Santa or No Santa :: Ep 306
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at heathermacfadyen.com/sponsors.