“As parents our job is to be kinder and stronger, and wiser.”
Those words are simple and sensible, but that directive can be deceptively hard. How do we mother – how do we live even – as our roles change hourly, monthly, yearly?
In this second part of our conversation with Kari Kampakis she encourages us that if we are finding our identity in Christ and our joy in Him we can more easily navigate our ever-shifting roles as women. We can be free to teach and guide our children through life and ultimately let go of the reins when the time is right.
Connect with Kari Kampakis:
- Website: https://www.karikampakis.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karikampakiswriter/
- Instagram: @karikampakis
- Twitter: @KariKampakis
- Love Her Well: 10 Ways to Find Joy and Connection with Your Teenage Daughter by Kari Kampakis
- Liked: Whose Approval Are You Living For? By Kari Kampakis
- 10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Know by Kari Kampakis
- More Than a Mom: How Prioritizing Your Wellness Helps You (and Your Family) Thrive by Kari Kampakis
- Motherhood, Career, and Identity :: Kat Armstrong [Ep 171]
- Brave Enough to be Broken :: Toni Collier [Ep 388]
- Self-Differentiation and Why it Matters :: Nancy Houston [Ep 335]
- Rebranded: Stepping Into a New Season :: Christy Write [SOM Wk 6]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at heathermacfadyen.com/sponsors.