Join Bruce and Heather for a Q + A episode where they talk about the importance of connection and communication in their marriage (Happy 24th Anniversary! 🎉🥳) and what it looks like to be in the thick of parenting teens.
- Nancy Houston “Then God Made a Woman” book
- Champion Tribes
- Feeding the Mouth That Bites You: A Complete Guide to Parenting Adolescents and Launching Them Into the World by Kenneth Wilgus, PhD.
- Townsend Sheet of Emotional Needs (scroll down below the show notes)
- Communication that Connects :: Kimberly Galindo [Ep 396]
- Freeing Your Adolescents to Step Into Adulthood – Ages and Stages – Teens :: Dr. Ken Wilgus [Ep 382
- Bruce Learns to Label His Feelings :: Bruce and Heather [Ep 316]
- 20th Anniversary Q + A :: Bruce and Heather [Ep 242]
- The Right to Change My Mind :: Bruce and Heather [Ep 196]
- This is Us :: Bruce and Heather [Ep 145]
- Goals, Roles, and Superpowers :: Bruce and Heather MacFadyen [Ep 112]
- Pre-Order Right Where You Belong: How to Identify and Fully Occupy Your God-Given Space
Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.