What would it look like for you to live your best life? What if someone told you that you already are living your best life? Not because you’ve accomplished and arranged things just how you want, but because not only is God with you exactly where you are, but because he purposefully placed you there.
My guest this week, author and mom Vaneetha Risner, encourages us with her harrowing story of intense suffering and God meeting her right in its midst. Frustrated by circumstances and eager to experience God in the same manner others did she felt the Lord gently saying to her, “This is where I’ve placed you. This is where I’m gonna meet you. I’m not gonna expect you to climb mountains or do things you can’t do to meet me.”
Do you feel out of place? Are you looking for the unique and specific ways God wants to use you? Join us for a series focused around my new book, Right Where You Belong: How to Identify and Fully Occupy Your God-Given Space. We’ll walk together through six stories of women leaning into the varied assignments God has given them.
Connect with Vaneetha Risner:
- Website: https://www.vaneetha.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaneetharisner
- Instagram: @vaneetharisner
- Twitter: @vaneetharisner
- Walking Through Fire: A Memoir of Loss and Redemption by Vaneetha Risner
- Desperate for Hope: Questions We Ask God in Suffering, Loss, and Longing by Vaneetha Risner (Bible Study)
- The Scars That Have Shaped Me: How God Meets Us in Suffering by Vaneetha Risner
- Dark Clouds, Deep Mercy: Discovering the Grace of Lament by Mark Vroegop
- Suffering: Gospel Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense by Paul David Tripp
- Walking With God Through Pain and Suffering by Timothy Keller
- A Lifetime of Wisdom: Embracing the Way God Heals You by Joni Eareckson Tada
Pre-Order Right Where You Belong: How to Identify and Fully Occupy Your God-Given Space and receive a FREE audiobook copy, narrated by Heather MacFadyen
- The Good God Wants for Our Families :: Paul David Tripp [Ep 285]
- Bottles of Hope :: Lindsey Wheeler [Ep 386]
- Faith for the Unexpected :: Christine Caine [Ep 202]
- Brave Enough to be Broken :: Toni Collier [Ep 388]
Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.