What do you think when you hear the word “boundary”? Boundaries keep things in, keep things out, and help us feel safe. But they can also feel limiting, and we don’t always get to choose our boundaries. That’s where my guest this week, Cleere Cherry Reaves, encourages us to humbly submit to the space and assignment God has given us. Through her experience as a follower of Christ and a mom, she reminds us of this: in whatever way we are experiencing the boundaries of time and place, we can control where we spend our attention, our perspective, and how we inhabit our God-given space.
Connect with Cleere Cherry Reaves:
- Website: https://www.cleerelystated.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cleerelystated/
- Instagram: @cleerelystated
- Praising Through the Pain of Physical Limitations :: Karen Harmon [Ep 231]
- Signpost Parenting :: Ann Voskamp [Ep 394]
- Recovering from Mom Burnout :: Nicole Zasowski [Ep 357]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.