What is unique about your life experience? Was your first thought, “Nothing”? Even the life that feels ho-hum is unique because no one else is wired precisely like you are, experiencing life precisely like you are.
My guest this week is author, speaker, and mom, Sally Clarkson. Having moved 23 times in her life she has had to find things she can take with her wherever she goes. A favorite of hers is connecting with people over tea. She encourages us to adopt simple rhythms that fit our experience and wiring and allow us to connect with who and what matters most to us.
Connect with Sally Clarkson:
- Website: https://sallyclarkson.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/therealsallyclarkson/
- Instagram: @sally.clarkson
- Weathering Life’s Storms :: Sally Clarkson [Ep 336]
- Week Four Summer of Mentorship :: Sally Clarkson
- Cultivating Friendships in a World of Isolation :: Sally Clarkson [Ep 233]
- Choose What Matters to You :: Kendra Adachii [Ep 293]
Pre-Order Right Where You Belong: How to Identify and Fully Occupy Your God-Given Space and receive a FREE audiobook copy, narrated by Heather MacFadyen
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.