What is my God-given space? How do I figure that out? What if my God-given assignments feel at odds with one another?
My guest this week is wife, mom, and singer-songwriter Caroline Cobb. She also deeply enjoys studying the Bible and writing songs, and at times, with little margin in her life, she has asked those questions and more. She shares with us how she learned to lean in, not to the perfect formula for time management and balance, but to the relationship she had with God and his daily and minute-by-minute leadings.
Connect with Caroline Cobb:
- Website: https://www.carolinecobb.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carolinecobbmusic
- Instagram: @carolinecobbmusic
- Spotify: Caroline Cobb
- YouTube: Caroline Cobb
- Caroline’s albums
- Psalms: the Poetry of Prayer Album
- Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy With God by Timothy Keller
- Listening to the Lord :: Kelsey Philips [Ep 279]
- Thinking Differently About Rhythms of Rest :: Shelly Miller [Ep 181]
- Sunday Planning :: Retha Nichole [Ep 349]
Pre-Order Right Where You Belong: How to Identify and Fully Occupy Your God-Given Space and receive a FREE audiobook copy, narrated by Heather MacFadyen (offer ends 4/18)
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.