What’s The Thing you knew that you couldn’t talk to your parents about when you were growing up? Emotions you had or mistakes you made?
As moms we want to connect with our kids, we want to be their source of truth and guidance as they grow, but how do we cultivate that sort of connection and trust?
My guest this week, mom and author Kristen Hatton, helps us set the stage for walking alongside our kids through the tween and teen years (and beyond!). Her new book, Parenting Ahead, helps you evaluate your parenting and learn strategies for redemptive living and genuine connection with your kids. She encourages us that from the foundation of deep trust in God and his great love for you and your children, you can faithfully coach them through the realities of growing up.
Connect with Kristen Hatton:
- Website: https://www.kristenhatton.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kristenhattonauthor
- Instagram: @redemptiveparenting @kristen_hatton
- Twitter: @hattonkb
- Get Your Story Straight :: Kristen Hatton [Ep 113]
- Summer of Mentorship 2018 :: Kristen Hatton [Week Four]
- Connecting With Your Daughter Through Humility and Compassion :: Kari Kampakis – part 1 [Ep 390]
- Ages & Stages Series – The Tween Years :: Charissa Lopez [Ep 380]
Heather’s new book, “Right Where You Belong” is now available wherever books are sold.
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.