What do you feel when you hear, “It’s summertime”? Dread? Excitement? Anxiety? All three?
No matter how many summers you’ve been mom-ing it’s the same – there will be fun and boredom, magical moments and fighting and we’ll be tired of it and wish it wouldn’t end. Join me this week as we talk about how to ENJOY summer, navigate sibling conflict, and much more.
Clips from these original episodes:
- Summer (and Sibling) Survival Guide :: Kirk Martin [Ep 77]
- Summer Strategies :: Laura and Courtney [Ep 249]
- Evil for Evil [DMA BLOG POST]
- Laura Hernandez Surviving Summer Course
- Courtney Cleveland All the Best Days Travel Guides, Packing Lists and Bags
- Kirk Martin Celebrate Calm
- Reusable Water Balloons
- Water Gun Activity
- Sidewalk chalk
- Cynthia Yanof, host of the MESSmerized podcast
- Summer of Mentorship (sign up here for podcast club emails)
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.