If your God-given assignment is to work outside of your home or the WFH life, how do you manage the schedules and responsibilities and feelings that accompany those places?
Mothering well is always hard – whether you work outside of the home or not. But moms who do work outside the home can feel a particular kind of difficulty caught between wanting to be the best mom and the best at work.
My guest this week, Diane Paddison, gives us great encouragement and insight. As a single mom on a global executive team she zeroed in on what was important and built her schedule from those priorities. Diane has served as global executive of two Fortune 500 companies and is a leading advocate for women in the workplace. She is the founder and president of 4Word Women, a mentoring ministry for Christian women.
Connect with Diane Paddison:
- Website: https://4wordwomen.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/4wordwomen
- Instagram: @4wordwomen
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/4wordwomen
- Work, Love, Pray: Practical Wisdom for Professional Christian Woman and Those Who Want to Understand Them by Diane Paddison
- Be Refreshed: A Year of Devotions for Women in the Workplace by Diane Paddison
- Corporate Working Moms :: Causha Jolly & Stacey McCabe [Ep 205]
- Working from Home :: Jehava Brown [Ep 288]
Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.