How do you connect with your spouse? And how often?
It’s easy for us to get busy parenting and adulting and then take our marriage relationship for granted. We may think we’ll focus on it when things slow down or the kids aren’t so needy, but actually, a healthy marriage is a great help to our kids.
We’re taking time this summer (as usual) to be mentored by an experienced mom and benefit from her wisdom. Bonus! My guest for these 6 weeks is both wise AND funny. Join me for conversations with wife, mom, author, and podcaster Cynthia Yanof. We’ll answer some listener questions, share our experiences, and laugh a lot.
Connect with Cynthia Yanof:
- Website: https://cynthiayanof.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.yanof
- Instagram: @cynthiayanof
- Podcast: MESSmerized
- Nurturing Your Marriage :: Brent and Janis Sharpe [Ep 299]
- Embracing Your Power in Marriage :: Dr. Juli Slattery [Ep 346]
- Building Strong Marriages :: Kimberly Beam Holmes [Ep 374]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.