What percentage of the anxiety you feel comes from parenting?
We are often most anxious about the things we care most about. That is normal! We love our kids and want to nurture and protect them, but we know anxiety isn’t helping us. My guest this week is counselor and parenting expert Sissy Goff. Her new book, The Worry-Free Parent, is designed to help us recognize how anxiety makes its way into our everyday lives, process it in healthy ways rather than passing it along to our kids, and connect more deeply and more freely with our kids.
Connect with Sissy Goff:
- Website: https://www.raisingboysandgirls.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raisingboysandgirls/?ref=hl
- Instagram: @raisingboysandgirls
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@raisingboysandgirls
- Podcast: Raising Girls and Boys Podcast
- Getting Brave About Anxiety :: Sissy Goff [Ep 311]
- Raising Emotionally Strong Boys :: David Thomas [Ep 368]
- The Window of Tolerance :: Charissa Fry [Ep 260]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.