What helped you feel ready for a new school year as a kid? All the supplies purchased and organized? The perfect first-day outfit?
What helps you feel ready for school now, as a mom? How can you advocate for your kids and support their teachers? My guest this week is Dallas-based therapist and speaker Dr. Kelly Jameson. She shares a great set of tools to help us advocate for our children and interact well with teachers and school staff. She also shares her wisdom and experience on how to parent well through our ever-changing technology landscape.
Connect with Dr. Kelly Jameson:
- Website: https://drkellyjameson.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kellyjamesonPhD/
- Instagram: @DrKellyJameson
- How to Stay Calm With School Stress :: Kirk Martin [Ep 88]
- Supporting Students with Dyslexia :: Kerri Irvin [Ep 317]
- Creating Digital Safe Spaces :: Chris McKenna [Ep 360]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.