Maybe you’ve wondered if you are addicted to your phone? Or if your kids are addicted to their devices? Is addicted the right word to use?
Between work and school and life it is nearly impossible to live without some screen interaction, but what if we could change our relationship with our screens? What if they are not something we are powerless against, but something we can put in their proper places?
My guest this week is dad and entrepreneur, Joey Odom. His own missed moments as a dad served as the impetus for changing his relationship with his phone and creating a system to help us do the same. His encouragement and creativity help us give ourselves (and our spouses and kids) grace and tools to shape our time spent with and away from screens.
Connect with Joey Odom:
- The Screen Struggle is Real :: Arlene Pellicane [Ep 331]
- Time and Space for Flourishing in a Tech World :: Andy Crouch [Ep 208]
- Creating Digital Safe Spaces :: Chris McKenna [Ep 360]
- Braving the Tech Landscape Through Connection :: Chris McKenna [Ep 424]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.