Admit it, you’ve seen a girl somewhere and thought, “I can’t believe her mother let her out of the house wearing that.”
But if you’ve parented a teenage girl, you know it’s just not that simple.
How can we connect with our daughters and let them know we’re on their side even if we are not on board with certain trends or styles? My guest this week is author, speaker, and mother of four girls, Kari Kampakis. She has walked the road of countless clothing conversations with her girls. She gives practical encouragement for moms to build relationships and learn the art of compromise that doesn’t throw out standards but still lets girls have choices.
Connect with Kari Kampakis:
- Website: https://www.karikampakis.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karikampakiswriter/
- Instagram: @karikampakis
- Podcast: Girl Mom
- Connecting With Your Daughter Through Humility and Compassion :: Kari Kampakis Part 1 [Ep 390]
- Steady Identity in Shifting Roles :: Kari Kampakis Part 2 [Ep 391]
- Important Topics to Cover with Tweens and Teens about Manners, Technology, and Friendship:: Lee Cordon [Ep 408]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.