It’s mum time in Texas, y’all! Both the colorful garden flowers and the personalized faux floral and ribbon creations seen at Texas homecoming football games.
Get sidetracked with Cynthia and me this week as we decode what the kids are saying these days, design our own mums, and talk about the hard things life has thrown at us lately. We discuss the trap of comparison and we finally stop searching for the elusive Conflict-Free Sibling Zone but instead help our kids learn reconciliation.
Connect with Cynthia Yanof:
- Website: https://cynthiayanof.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.yanof
- Instagram: @cynthiayanof
- Joy (movie about self-wringing mop)
- QVC meat
- HALO usb/bolt charger Cynthia mentioned.
- This Dream Is Not For You: Learn to Live by Letting Go by Wady Joye
- Right Where You Belong: How to Identify and Fully Occupy Your God-Given Space by Heather MacFadyen
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.