What hats do you wear? We’ve all heard the phrase “She wears many hats.” Maybe we’ve said it about ourselves or others. But do you know what is constant in this word picture about one person performing many roles? The head that the hats sit on. It’s such a simple concept – we remain the same in each job we do or season we’re in. But it isn’t simple at all, is it? If we think of our identity as the hat rather than the person wearing the hat, we’ll continually be shifting, trying to keep up.
So how do we find our true identity and live in the freedom of who God created us to be? My guest this week is author and storyteller Jamie Winship. In our encouragement-packed conversation, Jamie invites us to learn to hear the voice of love and to live fearlessly in our truest selves.
Connect with Jamie Winship:
- Website: https://www.jamiewinship.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thejamiewinship
- Instagram: @thejamiewinship
- Inner Healing Prayer :: Jennifer Barnett [Ep 323]
- Listening to the Lord :: Kelsey Phillips [Ep 279]
- Right Where You Belong Podcast Series
- Motherhood, Career, and Identity :: Kat Armstrong [Ep 171]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.