How do you quantify 10 years of mom-ing together?
Let’s start with what I want to make sure you don’t miss. As we inch closer to 500 episodes, I selected clips from 5 episodes over the years for us to listen to together this week.
Some have been transformational for me, all get to the heart of the message I want you to hear as a mom – you’re in the right spot and God is lavishing his love over you as your work to pass on your faith, to really see what your kids need, to release the shame you carry, and to fully occupy your God-given space.
- Dr Kara Powell – https://karapowell.com/
- Instagram: @kpowellfyi
- Amy and Jeffrey Olrick – https://www.growingconnected.com/
- Instagram: @growingconnected
- Jo Saxton – https://www.josaxton.com/
- Instagram: @JoSaxton
- Dr. Curt Thompson – https://curtthompsonmd.com/
- Instagram: @curtthompsonmd
- Lisa Harper – https://www.lisaharper.org/
- Instagram: @lisadharper
Listen to the Full Episodes:
- Build Lasting Faith In Your Kids :: Dr. Kara Powell [Ep 290]
- Six Needs of Every Child :: Amy and Jeffrey Olrick [Ep 322]
- Embracing the Mom You’re Meant to Be :: Jo Saxton [Ep 283]
- Redeeming Shame Through Community :: Dr. Curt Thompson [Ep 308]
- When Your Wounded Soul Needs a Smiling God :: Lisa Harper [Ep 174]
- Books by Dr. Kara Powell
- Books by Amy Elizabeth Olrick and Jeffrey Olrick
- Books by Jo Saxton
- Books by Curt Thompson, MD
- The Soul of Shame: Retelling the Stories We Believe About Ourselves by Curt Thompson, MD
- The Deepest Place: Suffering and the Formation of Hope by Curt Thompson, MD
- The Soul of Desire: Discovering the Neuroscience of Longing, Beauty, and Community by Curt Thompson, MD
- Anatomy of the Soul: Surprising Connections between Neuroscience and Spiritual Practices That Can Transform Your Life and Relationships by Curt Thompson, MD
- Books by Lisa Harper
Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.