What do you think of when you hear the phrase “college tuition”? Does your heart rate speed up?
Sending a child to college is the culmination of a lot of effort. It’s emotional and there are a lot of logistics to manage. In this hands-on, information-packed conversation Kristi and I cover the basics of applying for financial aid for college. We talk through deadlines and how-to’s to help relieve some of the logistical stress of sending a child to college.
Connect with Kristi Steele:
- Website: https://www.kc360.co/
- Federal Student Aid
- CSS Profile
- MyCap College Funding Services
- Kristi’s The College Project
- Lunch and Learn: A Deeper Dive Into Financial Aid and Scholarships: November 27, 11:00am CST (Webinar will be recorded and recording sent to all who register)
- **Private School Special Circumstance Form will be found with the specific university your child is applying to**
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.