Kids plus nutrition often equals a storm of thoughts and emotions. What should I serve my child? How do I get them to eat it? Is what I heard on the internet true? We don’t come to these questions with blank slates either. Words spoken to us or ideas we’ve internalized can make this area of life rife with trouble.
But my guest this week is mom and registered dietician Kacie Barnes and she is here to help! She’s got broad guidelines and specific tips to help us through snacks and mealtimes.
The one thing she made sure to say in our interview?
“Give yourself some credit because I know that you work really hard to feed your kids and it is not an easy job.”
Connect with Kacie Barnes:
- Website: https://mamaknowsnutrition.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mamaknowsnutrition/
- Instagram: @mamaknowsnutrition
- Renzo’s Pick Eater Multivitamin with Iron
- Find Simple Mills foods or Harvest Pea Snaps at your favorite grocer
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.