What is your ministry? Of course, motherhood is its own type of ministry, but did you envision something else as your “ministry”? Whether you had plans you’ve set aside or not, working at something you’re passionate about outside of your home can quite the challenge.
My guests this week are Angel Ricchuiti and Brittany Turner. Both are moms of 4 and both want to use their giftings and experience to serve Christ. Our conversation explores the tension between caring for children and doing ministry.
Connect with Angel Ricchuiti:
- Website: https://angelricchuiti.blogspot.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angel.ricchuiti
- Instagram: @angelricchuiti
Connect with Brittney Turner:
- Website: https://brittanyjturner.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iambrittanyjturner
- Instagram: @iambrittanyjturner
- Church Hurts, Healed by the Churh :: Angel Ricchuiti [Ep 355]
- Postpartum Depression :: Brittany Turner [Ep 277]
- Mom, You are Important but Not Essential, That’s Good News :: Brittany Turner [Ep 361]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.