This week Don’t Mom Alone’s host Heather MacFadyen answers your questions! She shares everything from a favorite weeknight recipe to her personal testimony of faith and what worship song she has on repeat.
That song to me just takes you to a place of setting aside all distraction and anything that’s trying to pull you from his presence and his get you to a place of listening. I think sitting and listening to the Lord is probably where are we all struggle the most these days. We want to study, we want to check off something off a list, but to still ourselves and listen is really hard.
If you have questions on helping your kids bond, how to find time to read the Bible while you’re raising little kids or want to know some of Heather’s favorite podcast guests, listen in!
(Big thanks to my virtual assistant Sarah-Jane Menefee for playing the role of host in this episode! She did a fantastic job!)
Connect with the Heather:
- Instagram: @dontmomalone
- Facebook: facebook.com/DontMomAlone
- Website: heathermacfadyen.com
- Email Sign-up: holaheather.com
- [Ep 6] Donut Dates with John Price
- [Ep 225] – New Mom Q and A :: Janay Wilborn
- [Ep 74 ] – Lessons Learned in 87 Years (Part Two) :: Vickie Kraft
- [Ep 109] Wisdom from Grammie :: Doris Howard
- [Ep 171] Motherhood, Career, and Identity :: Kat Armstrong
- [Ep 64] For the Mom with Lots of Little Ones :: Hanni Go
- [Ep 242] – 20th Anniversary Q and A :: Bruce and Heather
- [Ep 195] – Sinners Married to Sinners–How God Refines Us :: Cheryl Scruggs and Jae Carpenter
- Prep Dish
- Gingersnap Roast
- Clash Royale video game
- Hello Mornings
- Write the Word Journals
- Strong’s Concordance App on iPhone and on Android
- YouVersion App
- Nothing Else by Cody Carnes
Featured Sponsor: ESV Seek and Find Bible
Published in partnership with Concordia Publishing House, the ESV Seek and Find Bible is a full-color children’s Bible that combines the complete ESV Bible text with 130 vibrant illustrations of major Bible stories. Each story includes a Key Bible Verse to memorize, Additional Readings for further insight, and simple Reflection Questions to help Children begin to apply God’s word to their lives. The ESV Seek and Find Bible is a perfect first “real” Bible for pre-readers and young children ages 5 to 9, to grow up with and foster a love for God’s word.
Use the coupon code mentioned in the middle of the show to save 40% off a child’s ESV Bible.